Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wife of a Soldier, Journey To Faith By Diana Juergens


When I fell in love with my warrior, I could not fathom how much his profession would impact my world. Little did I know how it would entwine itself around my heart and life. I didn’t fully understand the requirement it would place on me, but thankfully God did. God had a plan and placed a call on my life to be a military spouse....

I had the privilege of meeting Diana Juergens over a year ago, at the Wives of Warriors cell group located at Manna Church in Fayetteville, North Carolina and have kept in contact with her ever since. Diana is a wonderful mentor, outstanding friend and loyal military wife.

Diana Juergens spent five years on active duty as an Army aviator. She has been a military wife for more than twenty years. During this time she has moved ten times and has faced six real-world deployments. She has been the Family Readiness Group Leader at both the company and battalion level and has held positions of leadership in Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPs) and Protestant Women of the Chapel (PWOC). She is the homeschooling mother of eight daughters, ranging in age from 2 to 20 years old. Diana is an avid runner who enjoys running marathons. Her husband is an Army Colonel currently serving an unaccompanied tour in Honduras. Diana lives with her daughters at Ft. Eustis, Virginia.

I encourage you to check out Dianas new released Christian based book about being a military wife.

CLICK HERE
to go to her website.